The unveiling of the ps5 controller…
As the 2020 holiday approaches, Sony is slowly unveiling its latest console information to fans. Yesterday, Geoff Keighley, a well-known video game presenter, tweeted about the first display of the DualSense controller in the Summer game fest, Which we will see later.
Two completely different controllers
In making its first three consoles, Sony made minor changes to the controllers and each console came with a controller almost identical to the previous one. But this time the story is different, Here are some of these changes.
- The size of the DualSense, which is larger.
- The space between the shoulder and trigger buttons has been removed.
- The plastic coating is added to the structure of analogs.
- All DualSense buttons are colorless.
- Light Bar has been removed from DualSense.
- We also see a decrease in the lower arc of the DualSense.
The DualSense experience
In this video, we saw the greater impact of the controller in the game. One of the highlights is the quality of sounds that come from the controller, then we saw the greater impact of the Touchpad during the game. By moving the controller left and right, the character also changing his direction, which indicates a strong sensor in the handle.
The Geoff Keighley’s review promises a pleasant experience for the fans, Finally, I invite you to see it.